We invent, build, and deploy
intelligent agent systems
that create a competitive advantage
for our customers.
We invent, build, and deploy intelligent agent systems that create a competitive advantage for our customers.
Help enterprises use Artificial Intelligence to create differentiated products and services.
We will make you more profitable
Here’s how we ensure success:
- Speed to deployment against competition
- Differentiation against competition
- Portfolio Approach to maximize ROI
- Selection of investment alternatives among productivity improvements, innovation, new paradigms, risk mitigation, future maps, and internal productivity increases, and customer focused programs.
- Trusted Third Party Management of the Adoption of Innovation (MADI).
- Exclusivity in field of use
Why Use Us
Get more ROI than with any alternatives
The intelligent agents can be used to cut costs, to better manage customer relations and to make faster revenue management decisions by automating work processes.
The increases in productivity depend on focusing on product improvement (10-25%), new innovations (25-50%), or new paradigms (100-300%).
You can get work done by others–but there is an enormous scarcity in people with experience developing AI for large corporations.
The alternatives are The Big Four (EY, PWC, KPMR, Deloitte, and their counterparts; McKenzie, Bain, BCG) who do the same type of work for all other corporations, charge an enormous price, and do not include IP.
Your in-house IT people may be very competent but do not have the experience with AI and your best people are in demand for other work. There are any startups that have raised a great deal of money but they have never done a deal. These startups have a 96% failure rate. We are a great option for your AI so you should let us meet you and prove our value.
We offer a better way of deploying AI.
Contact us today to let us show you how.
Why Trust Us?
I will Trust My Agent…
- If the person understands how “his” agent is built.
- If the person can “see what it (the Agent) is thinking”.
- If the agent is “thinking” about the things the person thinks about (correct things).
- If the agent “sees” things that people cannot see.
- If the agent remains alert (24/7) and remains accurate and handles large amounts of data.
- if the agent is trained to “understand” the issues.
- If the agent processes vast amounts of data in a dynamic environment and performs in a relevant timeframe that ensures success.
- If the agent explains how it reached conclusions.